Welcome to NetSpyGlass documentation pages.
NetSpyGlass is an integrated network mapping and monitoring real-time system for the multi-vendor datacenter and WAN networks that is highly automated and fully scriptable, scales to thousands of devices and millions of metrics, and supports data analytics with embedded programming language (Python).
- 1. NetSpyGlass Agent
- 2. Views
- 3. Monitoring Variables
- 4. Tags
- 5. Data Processing Rules
- 6. Reporting Framework
- 7. Alerting
nw2functions— Operations with monitoring variables
- 9. Java classes that can be accessed from Python scripts
- 10. NetSpyGlass Server Command Line Tools
- 11. NetSpyGlass Server Query Language
- 12. NetSpyGlass Server JSON API
- 13. Integration with Kentik