1.16. Release Notes 1.5.3¶
1.16.1. Improvements and New Features¶
- when primary server prepares configuration builders with devices and variables for other cluster members, it now does this in parallel threads
- generation of monitoring variables moved into the primary server (it used to be done by secondary servers). All other cluster members then download variables from the primary.
- server startup and shut down sequences have been streamlined and improved
- function that is used to retrieve tags in given facet from a device object in Python scripts has changed from
1.16.2. Bug fixes¶
- when secondary server receives new monitoring variables from the primary, it should merge them with those it already has in the data pool rather than replace them